How evaporative cooling works
Ever wondered why you feel cooler by the ocean or a river? You feel cooler because as hot air blows across the water, it causes some of the water to evaporate and absorb the heat. The air is cooled by this evaporation process and so becomes a a�?seaa�? breeze.
An evaporative air conditioner works the same way. Hot air enters the cooling unit on your roof where it is filtered and cooled as it passes through specially designed moistened ChillcelA� pads. A fan then blows this beautifully cooled air throughout your home.
Hot air in the house is forced out through open windows and doors providing your entire home with a complete change of air at least every two minutes.
Why evaporative air conditioning?
- Delivers 100% fresh air
- Windows and doors can be left open
- Greatly reduces costs of staying cool
- Enables lower purchase and installation costs
- Guarantees fresh, natural, healthy a�?lifestylea�? cooling
- Allergy free, asthma-safe environment*
- Replaces all of the air approximately every two minutes
- Ensures full ventilation a�� drives out odours and stale air
- Never dries out the eyes and skin, or even indoor plants
Evaporative cooling is a totally natural process filling your home with 100% fresh air free zyrtec coupon online a�� there couldna��t be a healthier choice. Unlike refrigerated systems that can circulate stale recycled air, evaporative cooling filters and cleans the air which is not only great for general health and well being, but it is the ideal choice for allergy and asthmatic sufferers.*
By pumping fresh, cool air into your house and pushing hot, stale air out, evaporative cooling also operates as a ventilation system. Kitchen odours or stale air can be quickly and easily expelled from the home by turning the unit on or operating it in fan only mode.
* Always consult your medical practitioner for information regarding your specific condition.